4.20.2011

False Alarm

So we headed down to St. Luke's....hoping (really hoping) that it was time for the babies to come.  Sadly, no such luck.  Actually, I was more concerned that my little man wasn't moving today.  They hooked me up to the monitors and both babies had strong regular heartbeats and the contactions weren't consistent so they sent us home.  Here's the thing: I'm tired of driving to Boise for appointments and hospital stays.  I've decided that if I don't go into labor on my own, when I see my doctor on Monday, I'm going to beg him to induce me.  I'm so ready to be done!  Now, just cross your fingers that we can get all moved into our beautiful new house this weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww good luck! How exciting for you guys, a new house and twins, I hope that everything goes well labor and delivery wise, and my fingers are crossed that moving goes well!

    ReplyDelete