If you noticed in the pumpkin patch pictures, Magoo was sporting a 3 1/2 inch mohawk, so I finally caved and let my sister cut his hair.
He did great and, yes, I cried like a baby. Anyway, all's well that ends well and he looked adorable when it was finished!
We are a busy and growing family of 6. Our sweet twins just arrived and we can't wait to introduce them to the world. Richard loves working at Weiser Memorial and he'll start back to school this summer. I'm working as much for dad as I can and the boys are busy being kids. We're happy and grateful for everything we have!
Rich and I were married March 25, 2006, and sealed July 14, 2007 in the Idaho Falls Temple.
Aiden Bruce
Aiden has gotten so big! He's definitely a strong willed little spitfire. He loves playing outside, Scooby Doo, coloring, singing, and talking on the phone. Even though he's testing boundaries, he's the most sweet and adorable little man! Aiden makes every day beautiful!
Devon Alan
Devon is 7 and almost done with the first grade! He loves playing with his dad. He also loves playing outside, Transformers, and drawing.
Meet Gizmo!
This is our shih-tzu, Gizmo. We got him in June, 2008, and he's become a part of the family. He's fun, fuzzy, and playful.
No comments:
Post a Comment