2.08.2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


My first official post is for my mom. Today is her birthday. My mom is an amazing woman. Being a new mother, I'm beginning to understand the kind of energy, strength, and faith it took for her to raise my siblings and I. Motherhood is definitely a learning curve---I'm nowhere near what my mother was and is---but I'm trying. She is intelligent, talented, faithful, and devoted. My mother is an excellent teacher and one of the most positive and supportive influences in my life. My appreciation for all she does grows each day as I experience motherhood for myself. I love you mom!

4 comments:

  1. She's a great example to even us 'old timey' moms!! Welcome, Kara and Rich -- and happy birthday 'mom' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way -- Beautiful picture of you three ladies! (wolf whistles!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is a great woman and I am glad to say that she is my second mom. Love you and welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so glad you have a blog now! I found your blog through Jessica's and I found hers through JD Grants. Yippee for blogging! Can't wait to keep up with your beautiful family on here!

    ReplyDelete